A new topic for my old blog. My neice is always asking "What funny things did A do recently"? And I always forget. So, now I'm going to keep track of them. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Frawble

M suddenly decided she wanted something. She grabbed my hand and led me into the dining room, saying "Frawble" the whole time.
"Frawble? You want frawble? What is it? Can you show it to me?"
She leads me to the game closet. I open it up and she points to the box of dominoes. "Frawble?"
"Ok, sweetie. You can play with the dominoes."
Later, my husband comes downstairs and M is still playing with the dominoes. She points at them and yells "Frawble!"
I say: "I'm not sure what she's saying, but she uses the same nonsense word over and over again when she's talking about dominoes."
"Frawble!", yells M.
"Oh", says my husband. "She's saying 'scrabble'".
Aha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home