A new topic for my old blog. My neice is always asking "What funny things did A do recently"? And I always forget. So, now I'm going to keep track of them. Enjoy!

Monday, March 08, 2010

Save me! 2 stories for one price.

After I told A his bedtime story tonight, he decided he wanted to tell me a bedtime story, too. This is basically how it went:
"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh....Ummm...Once upon a time there was a boy named A! And he had super powers!" A waves his arms around at this point, demonstrating his super powers, I guess. "And somebody said 'Help me! I'm in trouble!' And A SAVED them! And brought them to ERIE! To his Grammy's house! The end."

In other saving news, we have a fire fighter book, wherein the fire fighters are rescuing a woman who yells "Help! Save my child!". Now, when A needs help doing anything (putting together legos, putting on his shoes, whatever...) he yells: "Help!........Save my child!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home